Every artist is different and so are our services.
Whether you need guidance rebooting your brand or social media and web presence, or management of your new album cycle, we can curate a strategy to help maximize the impact of you as an artist and your music as your product.
From curating album compilations to performance showcases, we've got you covered
GrindEthos has worked charitably though TC&TH + Safe Horizon for 3 years, using music for good. We've curated showcases, local residencies, and theme nights for specific genres all over New York. Seeing through an album cycle from beginning to end is our passion. Social media and web support for all of the above are second nature to us. If your project has music at the heart, we can help.
Read about some of our success stories here:
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- Designed and executed press releases
- Managed album cycles from beginning to end
- Designed websites and EPKs
- Rebooted social media and web presence
- Curated branding for bands and artists from folk to death metal
- Organized, designed and executed fan and industry digital mailing
- Created networking opportunities
- Booked and tour managed national and international engagements
- Curated local performance residencies and showcases
- Shopped and landed recording contracts
- Design and layout for albums, digital media, and print promotion
- Released compilation albums featuring niche artists
- Organized photo and video shoots
Photo: Artist Meghann Wright on the 2015 Vans Warped Tour